Your Preferred HVAC Company in
Wake Forest & Raleigh, NC
For HVAC services in the Raleigh area, you need Mechanical HVAC Services based out of Wake Forest, NC. With more than 20 years of heating and air conditioning repair & installation experience, we are the area’s trusted home and commercial HVAC contractors. We provide what our customers value most: reliability, honesty and excellence.
Mechanical HVAC Services offers complete residential heating and ac and commercial HVAC services throughout the Triangle region. Call us anytime at 919-556-0951 for service in Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Chapel Hill, Apex, Carrboro, Holly Springs, Hillsborough, Fuquay-Varina, Wake Forest and more. For service requests and price quotes, fill out the contact form to your left!
Comprehensive HVAC Services for any Raleigh Home or Business
Caught in the North Carolina summer heat with a broken down air conditioner? Need to replace your Raleigh office’s heating system? Or looking for an industrial HVAC solution for your business’s specific needs? Our expert Wake Forest HVAC contractors can service, repair, design, and install any HVAC system—and do the job right so you’ll have heating and air you can rely on.
The satisfaction of our customers is always our first priority, and we back that with a 100% guarantee on all our Wake Forest, NC home HVAC services, including:
- Heating system repairs and installations
- Air conditioning repairs and installations
- HVAC unit replacement
- Heat pump repairs and installations
- Duct cleaning
We service your HVAC system at a time convenient for you, and we are always punctual. Contact us 24/7 for any HVAC emergency you may encounter!
Raleigh & Wake Forest Air Conditioning Services
North Carolina is home to some of the most beautiful weather in the country. Unfortunately, summers can be hot and humid, and there’s nothing worse than suffering through the heat. At Mechanical HVAC Services, we offer central air conditioning, ductless air conditioning, and heat pump services and installations. Signs you should call us for service include:
- Little or no cool air coming from the vents
- Moisture where it shouldn’t be
- Popping, grinding, or other unusual and loud sounds
- Strange smells
- Thermostat issues
Raleigh & Wake Forest Heating Services
Thankfully North Carolina doesn’t see many brutal winters, but when the chill sets in, you want the right heating equipment. Heat pumps are extremely popular in the Wake Forest area because of their dual function and energy efficiency, but you can also call us for furnace or ductless heating services. Some signs you might need heating repairs or a new heating system include:
- No hot air coming from vents
- Poor air flow
- Decrease in air quality
- High energy bills
- Uneven heating from room to room
- Banging, grinding or other loud noises
Our commercial HVAC services come with the same exceptional quality, personable service and 100% satisfaction guarantee. With Mechanical HVAC Services, we handle your industrial and commercial HVAC systems so you can focus on making your business great.
We work quickly and always finish on time, without compromising quality. Our Raleigh and Wake Forest commercial HVAC services include repairs, installations and maintenance on computer cooling systems, commercial refrigeration,dehumidification and other industrial HVAC systems. We also offer maintenance contracts to keep up your commercial HVAC system online and ensure it’s always running as smoothly as possible.
Quick Tips for Efficient Heating & Cooling in North Carolina
In North Carolina and the Southeast region the minimum Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) is 14 for air conditioners and the Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF) for heat pumps is 8.2. Does your HVAC system make the cut? If not, start shopping around for a new one—it will save you a significant amount of money in the long run and make your home more energy-efficient. Want more tips for having an energy-efficient home?
- Change your air filter regularly. At a minimum, you should change your filter every three months. A dirty filter makes your system work harder to pump air through, jacking up your monthly energy bill.
- Get maintenance done yearly. An annual maintenance check for your HVAC system will keep it running smoothly and help prevent breakdowns.
- Install a programmable thermostat. In an 8-hour period, every 10°F you set your thermostat back you will save 10 percent on your HVAC bill. If you program your thermostat to lower/raise the temperature while you’re at work, you’ll save money in the long run.
- Seal your heating and cooling ducts. When you choose Mechanical HVAC Services, you can rest assured we will properly install and seal your ductwork. But if your ducts were installed by someone else, make sure there aren’t any cracks where air can leak out.
- Install energy-efficient HVAC systems. Trane offers an amazing line of heating, cooling, and air quality systems. When you choose Mechanical HVAC Services to install a Trane HVAC system, you can be sure you’re getting the best for your buck.
Mechanical HVAC Services: Your Choice for Raleigh & Wake Forest HVAC Services
If you want dirt-cheap, sub-standard services, choose the other guys. For reliable, quality services that will keep you comfortable and save you money in the long run, choose the preferred residential and commercial HVAC contractors in North Carolina: Mechanical HVAC Services! Call us now at 919-556-0951, or contact us through our online request form.