Quickly & Easily Install Your New AC Unit
When it’s time for a new AC installation in Wake Forest, Raleigh, or the surrounding areas, count on the highly trained specialists at Mechanical HVAC. We promise precise, expert installation and remarkable customer service. When you call us, you get the very best: we put more than 30 years of experience in HVAC installation to work for you!
Proper AC Installation = Increased Reliability & a Longer Lifespan
A new air conditioner is a big investment. Make sure you protect it with a guaranteed quality installation. Proper installation by experienced, knowledgeable Wake Forest HVAC techs is the key to keeping your air conditioning system running at optimum performance throughout its lifespan.
Top-quality installation begins before the unit even arrives at your home. Your Mechanical HVAC Services Wake Forest air conditioning installation tech will help you determine which Trane air conditioner is right for your home, your family’s needs, and your budget.
Here are a few of the factors we look at when helping our clients choose the right AC unit:
- Energy efficiency – We recommend that you buy the most energy-efficient air conditioner .you can afford. The more efficient your air conditioner is, the more money you’ll save over the life of the unit. Today’s air conditioners are more advanced than ever, employing unique innovations to save energy while keeping your family comfortable.
- Size – If you install an air conditioner that is too small for your home’s footprint, it will have to work harder to cool your home—and ultimately be unsuccessful. When your AC is too large for your home, you’ll spend more on the extra energy it uses. When you call Mechanical HVAC Services, your qualified HVAC tech will show you the Trane AC models that are right-sized for your home and family.
- Cost – We are an independent Trane dealer because we believe that Trane manufactures the best products on the market today. There are high-quality, energy-efficient Trane air conditioners at every price point, so no matter what your budget is, you’ll get an AC system that meets your needs. In addition, we offer financing.
1. You're remodeling or adding square-footage to your home - If you're ever adding or taking away square-footage from your home, you'll need a new AC unit that matches your home.
2. Your AC isn't the right size - If your AC isn't big enough, you won't get enough cooling. But if your AC is too big, it could short-cycle and that means you should contact our Wake Forest AC installation experts.
3. Utility bills on the rise - One thing all AC units have in common is that they become less efficient over time. If you're noticing that even after regular maintenance your utility bills won't go down then you might need new AC installation.
4. Your AC required R22 Freon - Because of the 2020 Freon Ban the units that require the coolant won't be illegal, but they'll be more and more expensive to run as the coolant becomes more scarce.
5. Repair after repair - At some point, another AC repair call throws money down into a dying unit. If there's ever a pricey repair, our Wake Forest AC installation experts always use the following formula when deciding if repair or a new installation is the right move: If the (cost of repair) x (age of unit in years) is greater than (the cost of a new unit) get the new unit and save yourself the hassle.
Why Choose Our Team for your Wake Forest AC Installation?
Here are just some of the reasons why our customers keep choosing Mechanical HVAC Services for air conditioning installation in Wake Forest, NC:
- Our HVAC contractors are available 24/7
- We arrive on time and finish on time—every time
- All work is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- We service all industry-leading home HVAC system brands and we install Trane products exclusively
Mechanical HVAC Services uses our 30 years of HVAC experience to provide Raleigh and Wake Forest with exceptional HVAC services. Today, we serve the Triangle, including Cary, Chapel Hill, RTP, Apex, Clayton, Wake Forest, Morrisville, Hillsborough, Knightdale, Holly Springs, and Carrboro, NC.
Contact us today to schedule your Wake Forest AC installation today.