Industrial Process Chillers in Wake Forest
Installation, Maintenance & Repair Services
Our Wake Forest HVAC experts at Mechanical HVAC Services is dedicated to keeping your business running smoothly. To do this, we help maintain your equipment to ensure it is always running in top form. This means that equipment needs to be kept cool in order not to “fry” and destroy your important data and records. A process chiller is used to do this, and having one on your commercial property is vital to your business.
We are experienced and use only the best technology to give you the peace of mind you need. Call us today at (919) 912-5350 to learn more!
Process Chillers for Any North Carolina Industry
Need an industrial process chiller? We will help you design a Wake Forest cooling system that perfectly meets your needs and budget. From high-density systems to more conventional cooling and air conditioning, we offer comprehensive process chiller solutions for many Raleigh-Durham industries.
Process chilling systems we specialize in include:
- Medical equipment chillers, such as MRI magnets, cancer research, and radiology equipment
- Data center cooling and HVAC with server chillers
- Centrifugal liquid chillers
- Hermetic centrifugal chillers
- Water or air-cooled rotary screw chillers
- All manufacturer brands including, Trane, Carrier, York, McQuay, Turbocor, Vilter, and Frick
Maintenance & Repair Services
Our expert Raleigh process chiller experts do just that with the best cooling technology available and experience in industrial and commercial chiller repair, installation and maintenance services.
For North Carolina process chillers we offer the following services:
- Chiller teardown and installations
- Repair and servicing for process chiller systems
- Ongoing preventative maintenance programs
- Oil and refrigerant analysis
- Control panel, purge, refrigerant and turbocor retrofits
- Variable Speed Drive (VSD) retrofits
Contact us today to find out more about our Wake Forest commercial and industrial process chiller installation, maintenance, and repair!