HVAC Service in Chapel Hill, NC
One-Stop Shop for Your Furnace & AC Services in Chapel Hill & Surrounding Areas
The whole purpose of your home’s climate control system is to make it easy for your family to be comfortable when indoors. If it is too hot outside, you turn on the air conditioner. Too cold outside? Use the heater. What are you supposed to do, then, if your HVAC system won’t do what you want? Before you get frustrated, get Mechanical HVAC services on the phone. Our Chapel Hill HVAC technicians are standing by to assist you with all types of issues that can trouble a heating or cooling system. Thanks to our extensive training and industry insight accrued over the last 25+ years, we are capable of working on residential and commercial HVAC systems alike.
Arrange an appointment with our experts in HVAC services in Chapel Hill by calling (919) 912-5350 now.
Staying Cool Has Never Been Easier
Don’t lose your cool when a heatwave hits. Instead, use your AC. Start out by letting our Chapel Hill heating and air technicians stop by your home to ensure everything is working with your air conditioner. Otherwise, you could find yourself in a sweat the next time the temperature starts to rise.
See If You Need Any Of These AC Services:
- AC installation: Adding air conditioning to your property is just one of many air conditioning services we offer throughout Chapel Hill, Wake Forest, and the surrounding areas.
- AC replacement: An old AC system is an inefficient one by nature. To upgrade your system and start enjoying a cooler, better indoor climate, talk to us about AC replacement services.
- AC maintenance: Your AC system does a lot on any given hot day. After a while, all that work can wear it out. Schedule routine AC maintenance to keep it running its best all year round.
- AC repair: If there is a broken component in your AC system, our service technicians can find it and fix it.
5 Signs You Need HVAC Services
1. Your utility bills are on the rise - Particularly old HVAC units tend to get less efficient over time. Which means that in order for your indoor air environment operate as expected, your unit will require more power.
2. Smells that are off - If you use natural gas and smell rotten eggs you have a gas leak and should leave the premises. If you smell something burning coming from your AC in the summertime it may need to be inspected by a trained professionals.
3. Abrupt changes in noise - By now you should have a good idea of what your HVAC units sound like. If you notice any changes particularly those that are loud enough to hear from the next room over then give our specialists in Chapel Hill HVAC services a call,
4. You don't subscribe to routine maintenance - If you only call us when things break down then you're spending more money on repairs and installation costs. Regular HVAC maintenance can elongate the life of your units while ensuring they breakdown less often and are as energy efficient as possible.
5. Your AC requires R22 Freon - Because of the 2020 Freon Ban AC units that require this coolant will become more expensive to run because the production of the coolant has ceased.
Warm Up with a Fully Functioning Heating System
There are always going to be cold days and colder nights in Chapel Hill during the winter, and sometimes in other seasons, too. Make certain your home and your family are more than ready for them by letting Mechanical HVAC Services work on your heating system. We offer a variety of repair, maintenance, and installation services, so you can be confident that your heating system will get whatever work it needs to run well.
Our Technicians Can Work On All Types Of Heating Systems:
- Heat pumps
- Space heaters
Common Causes Of Furnace Failure
You most likely have a furnace installed in your home. A furnace works by burning gas or oil inside a combustion chamber, heating up the air inside. Once the air reaches your set temperature, a blower motor engages to blow it through your home’s air vents, bringing warm air to each room. Furnace problems can commonly be traced back to either an ignition system failure or blower motor malfunction. Your technician will let you know what they find with an inspection, and how quickly they can fix it.
Fast Work for Commercial Properties
Your company can lose customers, clients, and profits if your commercial HVAC system is broken. Call (919) 912-5350 and schedule a service right away from our team of Chapel Hill heating and air pros. We get right to work and eliminate any unnecessary delays because we know your business is depending on us to do good work and fast. We are capable of working on specialized commercial HVAC equipment, too, like process chillers and dehumidification systems. In other words, if you need an HVAC company your own company can trust in a pinch, then you’ve come to the right place.
Call (919) 912-5350 or contact us online for Chapel Hill HVAC services done right the first time and always at a competitive cost.