Emergency Heating Services Available in North Carolina
Are you looking for prompt, reliable heat pump repair in Wake Forest? Mechanical HVAC Services has been serving the Triangle area since 1990. We guarantee the work of our knowledgeable, experienced repair technicians and provide outstanding customer service.
Call Mechanical HVAC Services today at (919) 912-5350 for heat pump repair in the Raleigh-Triangle area!
With our many years in the business, we’ve seen it all! Here are some of the most common heat pump problems we get calls for.
- Loud noises– If your heat pump is making unusual, loud noises, it usually means something is broken and banging around inside of it. A dislodged fan belt might start snapping against other moving parts and as it gets looser, the noise will get louder. When your heat pump’s odd noises start to wear on your nerves, call Mechanical HVAC. We’ll find out what is causing the commotion and replace or repair the part(s) right away.
- Frozen unit– As long as your heat pump’s defrost timer is working correctly, the unit should never develop more than a thin layer of frost or ice during the winter. If your heat pump develops thick ice or becomes completely frozen, there is definitely a problem. The defrost timer may be broken or another issue could be causing the big freeze. Mechanical HVAC will diagnose the problem and get your heat pump back to a healthy temperature.
- Leaking– Heat pump leaking is often caused by a cracked or clogged condensate drain. Leaks mean your heat pump is malfunctioning—and once the water enters your home, it can lead to mold and mildew growth. Mechanical can replace the condensate pan or clear out any drain pipe blockages.
In addition, if your unit is not properly heating or cooling or the heat pump is creating hot and cold spots in your house, it usually means one or more of the following:
- Your heat pump is too large or too small for your home
- Your vents are blocked or poorly placed
- Your duct work is poorly configured
- Your home needs additional installation
No matter what the problem is, if your heat pump is just not keeping your home comfortable, call the certified and highly trained Wake Forest HVAC engineers at Mechanical HVAC Services. We use the most advanced tools and technology to determine the problem with your heat pump and take care of it as soon as possible.
Contact us today to schedule a service! Available 24/7 for all your heat pump emergency repairs.