AC Replacement in Wake Forest, NC
Conveniently Replace Your AC Unit
A well-maintained air conditioning system should last up to 15 years. If you haven’t completed an AC replacement in Wake Forest or Raleigh over the last 10-15 years, it’s probably time for a new, more energy-efficient model!
Today’s air conditioners offer increased energy savings and improved comfort. And when you add a programmable thermostat, you can optimize these benefits even more!
Benefits of AC Replacement
Reduced cooling costs aren’t the only advantage of replacing your old air conditioner. You’ll enjoy these added benefits too:
- Improved comfort. Today’s air conditioning units have superior airflow technology, cooling capacity, and moisture control. Replacing your air conditioner can keep your home and family more comfortable than ever before.
- Improved indoor air quality. The improved moisture control of a new air conditioner can help reduce the risk of mold and mildew growth, making the air your family breathes healthier.
- Dependability. Older air conditioners can be more difficult to repair when they break down—which can be often. Replacing it with a new system will provide you with that peace of mind that comes from knowing your AC will last another 10 – 15 years.
Get your free estimate for AC replacement in Wake Forest, Raleigh, or the surrounding areas by calling (919) 912-5350 or contacting us online today!
Repair Vs. AC Replacement
When your AC breaks down you are left with two choices, you can either repair the unit or opt for AC Replacement. If you notice any of the following, you should opt for replacement.
1. Repair after repair - At some point, another repair call is going to be more expensive then AC replacement so you should make the switch.
2. Your AC is old - On average AC units last from 10-12 years. If your unit is older than that you should think twice before throwing money into a dying unit and consult our Wake Forest AC replacement experts.
3. A very expensive repair - A good rule of thumb is that if your repair cost is half the price of a new unit you should opt for the new unit.
4. Your AC runs on R22 Freon - Because of the 2020 Freon Ban, units that require the banned coolant will become more expensive to run over time.
5. Too much humidity - If after a repair visit, your AC still isn't sucking out the humidity in your home then contact our Wake Forest AC replacement experts to get your comfortable indoor air environment back.
Why Choose Mechanical HVAC for Wake Forest Air Conditioning Replacement?
Here are just some of the reasons why our customers keep choosing Mechanical HVAC Services for air conditioning replacement in Raleigh and Wake Forest, NC:
- Our Raleigh HVAC contractors are available 24/7
- We arrive on time and finish on time—every time
- All work is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- We service all industry-leading home HVAC system brands, including Trane and others
Mechanical HVAC Services uses our 30 years of HVAC experience to provide Raleigh and Wake Forest with exceptional HVAC services. Today, we serve the Triangle, including Cary, Chapel Hill, RTP, Apex, Clayton, Wake Forest, Morrisville, Hillsborough, Knightdale, Holly Springs, and Carrboro, NC.
When to Replace or Repair Your Air Conditioner
How do you know when it’s time to replace your air conditioner rather than repairing it?
Here are the three main things to consider when deciding whether to you need to replace or repair your air conditioner:
- How much longer will it last?
Most air conditioners last around 10 to 15 years, after which they start to lose efficiency (especially if they haven’t been regularly maintained). Older units may also need parts that have been discontinued, which make them expensive to obtain. If your air conditioner is just a few years and was properly installed and maintained, repair is likely your best bet and the most cost-effective option.
- How efficient is the unit?
Older or lower-price-point AC units are typically less energy-efficient than new models. This means you may be able to save a significant amount of money on your monthly energy bills by replacing your current air conditioner with a new, more advanced model.
- What is your air conditioner’s current condition?
How is your existing air conditioner running? Are you and your family cool enough throughout the day and night? How often does it break down? Does the unit cycle on and off randomly or take a long time to fully cool your home? Are parts of your home getting cooler while others stay warm?
If your unit hasn’t been properly maintained over the years, breaks down frequently, or is inflating your utility bills, call Mechanical HVAC. Our experienced Wake Forest HVAC service techs can tell you conclusively whether you need an air conditioner replacement or repair. And we can take care of either job right away!
For reliable Wake Forest air conditioning replacement services, contact Mechanical HVAC Services today at (919) 912-5350.