Wake Forest Air Conditioning Repair
Let Mechanical HVAC Services Keep You Cool
Is your air conditioner not keeping you cool? Hearing odd sounds or seeing puddles under your unit? Sounds like you need air conditioner repair! Don’t worry, you’re in good hands with Mechanical HVAC, Raleigh and Wake Forest’s favorite air conditioning experts.
Not sure if you need air conditioning repair services? Before you call for repair, check the following:
- Is your filter dirty? If your air filter is brown and streaked with dirt, change it.
- Is your thermostat set to “Auto?” If your thermostat is in the “On” or “Off” position, it won’t automatically cool your home to your preferred temperature.
- Is your electrical connection working? If you have electrical problems, the issue may be something your electrical company or an electrician can fix.
- Is there debris blocking the fan or compressor? If your outdoor compressor is covered in dirt, leaves, or anything else, it may be responsible for blocked air flow.
If you’ve checked all the following but are still having problems with your air conditioner, you definitely need to call for air conditioning repair services.
- Central AC repair services
- Ductless air conditioner repair services
- Heat pump repair services
- And more!
For quality, affordable air conditioner repair services you can count on, contact Mechanical HVAC Services! We are the preferred air conditioner repair contractor for the Wake Forest and Raleigh, NC areas. Contact us today and relax in cool air tomorrow! (919) 912-5350
Signs You Need Air Conditioner Repair
The following signs are reasons you should call a Wake Forest air conditioning repair company:
- Weak airflow through your vents
- Excessive ice on your system
- Leaks in the refrigerant
- Spike in energy costs
- AC won’t turn on
- Banging or hissing noises
- AC cycles on and off frequently
- Overheating system
- Shaking or loud vibrations in your system
- Any other problems you may be experiencing!
If you’ve needed air conditioner repairs more than twice each season, it’s time for an air conditioner replacement!
Why Is Your Air Conditioner Acting Up?
We’ve seen every air conditioning problem under the sun. Some of the following problems are common reasons folks in North Carolina need air conditioning repairs:
- No regular maintenance, which means parts may need to be adjusted or lubricated
- Your air conditioner has a refrigerant leak
- Your filters are so dirty debris has gotten into the motor
- Your unit’s coils are dirty
- You have the wrong size unit, and may be overworking it
- There is a blockage in the system, which is making the unit overwork
- Your system is old and the parts are wearing out
- Your system is overheating from being overworked or blocked
- Debris has caused your air conditioner to freeze up
- Motor malfunctions are keeping it from running properly
- Your belt needs to be replaced
- Plus many, many more issues!
Your air conditioner is made of hundreds of parts, and each one needs to be running properly in order for your unit to work efficiently.
Your Preferred Air Conditioning Repair Company in Wake Forest & Raleigh, NC
Here are some reasons why our customers keep choosing Mechanical HVAC Services for their air conditioning repair solutions:
- Our Raleigh HVAC contractors are available 24/7
- We arrive on time and finish on time—every time
- All work is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- We offer and service all industry-leading home HVAC system brands, including Trane and others
Mechanical HVAC Services uses our 30 years of HVAC repair experience to provide Raleigh and Wake Forest with exceptional HVAC services. Today, we still serve the Triangle, including Cary, Chapel Hill, RTP, Apex, Clayton, Wake Forest, Morrisville, Hillsborough, Knightdale, Holly Springs, and Carrboro, NC.
Contact us today if you need immediate ac repair in Wake Forest.